Employee Appreciation Day
Friday, March 2nd
Your employees are the lifeblood of your organization. They strengthen your business and achieve your goals. Their daily interactions with your customers cultivate loyalty to your brand through exceptional customer experiences.
The first Friday of March is Employee Appreciation Day. While SATISFYD believes every day brings an opportunity to recognize the good work put forth by your employees, we encourage you to use this week to do a little extra. We’ve created a poster/note card that you can use to express your appreciation both individually and throughout your dealership. Here are a few ideas on celebrating the people that keep your business strong:
- Bring in breakfast treats or pizza lunch on Friday. Place a tabletop version of the poster next to food.
- Post Thank You/Appreciation posters throughout the dealership.
- Write thank you notes to each employee recognizing one personal achievement.
- Have Managers make a point to personally thank each member of their team.
- Hold a short meeting to express management’s appreciation and to share recent positive customer stories.
Use this week to jump-start a year-round culture of appreciation and employee engagement. And don’t forget to mark it on the calendar for 2019!