Customer & Product Support Specialist
For over 20 years SATISFYD has provided solutions to large manufacturers and their dealers for tracking, analyzing and improving the customer and employee experience. With our SaaS (Software as a Service) solution, companies access feedback from customers on demand, learn about issues quickly and prioritize them for efficient resolution. We help businesses improve customer retention, increase sales and drive organizational change. We have delivered solutions in 70 countries, 50 languages with a scalable technical architecture and sourcing model that allows for rapid scale. We are passionate about creating balanced success for our customers, employees and families.
We are seeking a Customer and Product Support Specialist with entrepreneurial spirit, a self-starter and results-oriented to join the team. The primary responsibility of this position is to maintain strong customer relationships through service excellence and operational improvements. This person will perform technical tasks, monitoring automated survey processes, providing product and customer support using JIRA application product planning tool. The Customer and Product Support Specialist will be responsible for fixing reliability issues and tracking service metrics. The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player and be detailed oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
SATISFYD is a small and high-performance team that has been fully remote for the last 10 years. Our core values encourage a trusting and flexible work environment. We believe that maintaining a work/life balance creates a more productive and fulfilling experience for everyone. SATISFYD is a great place to work for technically oriented, self-directed and collaborative individuals committed to a positive customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing daily / weekly / monthly survey process (Creation, distribution, and collection)
- Product and Customer Support
- Troubleshooting errors prior to reporting to Development
- Fielding customer support tickets
- Product Development
- Supporting the teams sprint planning within JIRA
- Reviewing new release and conducting quality assurance on the SATISFYD platform
- Building partnerships and liaising with the team to determine the company’s services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers through service and support.
- Monitoring vendor quality and relationship
- Determining ways to reduce costs while maintaining a strong customer experience.
What You’ll Bring:
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required
- 2-5 years of business-related experience. Open to recent Graduate with internship experience
- Critical thinking, analytical and technical in nature
- Self-Starter who can provide specific examples
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills
- Detail Oriented with excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to use technical software
- Ability to work in a distributed environment with strong teamwork skills
- Focused, organized and meets deadlines
Resumes should be sent to Careers@SATISFYD.com