In order to drive sustaining, organizational change, it’s important to take steps beyond satisfaction surveys.
Closing the gap between your intended customer experience and what is actually delivered is the art of improving the customer experience. A comprehensive customer experience program can start with listening to your customers through surveys but must evolve into a multi-channel process that is linked to process improvements and employee engagement.
Ryan Condon, CEO of SATISFYD, helps identify the nuts and bolts of a successful process and gives you the tools to deploy this value across your entire organization. This webinar will discuss tools that you can use to establish action plans to achieve aligned cultures:
- Five key phases of organizational change: adopt, manage, measure, improve and evolve
- Best practices within each phase
- Customer journey mapping to identify opportunities and highlight successes
- Voice of the Employee effect on the Voice of the Customer
- Key metrics that support growth