Our research shows that John Deere dealers have an average Employee NPS of 27, meaning there is real opportunity for improvement. A strong Employee NPS arises when employees are motivated and willing to invest effort in achieving a dealership’s goals. Employees that are promoters help the bottom line and foster long term growth.
Back by popular demand, Tracy Ellig, HR Manager at Premier Equipment, will share lessons, tips and best practices to improve employee engagement including:
- Establishing convictions for your dealerships
- Developing an integrated communication strategy
- Interviewing and on-boarding practices to attract and retain high quality talent
- Capturing and responding to employee feedback
- Managing employee performance as a development opportunity
- Recognizing employees to improve performance and reinforce convictions
Join us and learn more about how to drive improvement at your dealership.
The content of the webinar will be similar to the Driving Employee Engagement webinar given in December 2015. This webinar is intended for John Deere dealers.